$12.95 - $17.99
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$174.99 - $229.99
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$219.99 - $279.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$299.99 - $439.99
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
$125.99 - $159.99
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
The SRAM GX Eagle Fat crankset delivers consistent performance, excellent chain retention and quiet operation. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered with each tooth’s thickness precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Spindle fits 100mm BSA, 100mm PF30, 121mm PressFit 41 - Spindle will not fit 132mm PressFit 41, as found on the Surly Ice Cream Truck - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 190/197 Hubs
$249.00 - $329.99
SRAM's S950 Crankset combines their sweet unidirectional-carbon crankarm construction with a forged aluminum spider for pro-level stiffness at a privateer price. The stout axle ensures awesome power transfer, superb efficiency and exceptional lightness. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the S950 proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and precise gear changes.
$119.99 - $129.99
The Race Face Aeffect crank is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight and an attractive price point. Features the CINCH system with its interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle. - Crank arms forged from 6066 aluminum - Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards - Compatible with direct mount, 1x, 2x with - and without bash, and 3x configurations - 24mm EXI spindle compatible with Race Face X-Type bottom brackets or Hollowtech II compatible bottom brackets - CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation - Bottom bracket sold separately
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
$99.95 - $149.99
- All Mountain Guide that is the hybrid of the 1x and XCG guides - Features the integrated skid protection and the same upper guide as the G3 but offers no lower roller - Perfect for use with tensioned rear derailleurs and virtually silent and drag free w
Page 1 of 1