- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
$26.00 - $51.00
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$13.99 - $154.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$21.99 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$72.99 - $79.00
SRAM X-SYNC 2 1x chainrings provide a high level of performance and durability. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime. - The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain - X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, improves durability, and reduces friction and noise - Designed to be used with Eagle chain - 104mm BCD
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
$44.99 - $69.99
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used • Double chainrings bolts are included with all Race Face chainring sets
$32.95 - $32.99
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
FSA's Pro Road chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight. The teeth are ramped and pinned for excellent shifting, too.
$29.99 - $84.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
Page 1 of 1